angel-imagen-animada-0152 angel-imagen-animada-0152 angel-imagen-animada-0152 angel-imagen-animada-0152 angel-imagen-animada-0152 angel-imagen-animada-0152

jueves, 25 de abril de 2019

My favorite technological device is my cell phone because it has lots of different uses, its very functional. I obviously use it to call, in another words to call to my mother,  she gets worried easily and i dont want to give a scare although I often  forget to call her. sorry mom :(
Another important use I give to it is listening to music, surfing the internet and watch videos on Youtube. It is like a small computer and my eyesight knows it because my laptop got broken 4 years ago and  all this time i've used my cell phone so now i have to wear glasses. I have to buy a new memory card because the one I currently have is full at the moment.

                                       
                                                                    okay, see you later! 

3 comentarios:

  1. very sweet, you’re still the same on the internet and in person , Greetings from your friend coni, don’t Forget me! , and Protect your Eyes from the screen please friend! lOVE

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have always had problems with the storage of my phone xD from time to time I have to erase many photos...agh

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How sweet your mom, I almost never use my phone to call, I chat to my mom when she needs something, although she takes two hours to answer me :(

    ResponderEliminar