angel-imagen-animada-0152 angel-imagen-animada-0152 angel-imagen-animada-0152 angel-imagen-animada-0152 angel-imagen-animada-0152 angel-imagen-animada-0152

jueves, 25 de abril de 2019


Hi, there! Its been a while and I think I dont write all the things I should. so I should start right now!

but first!!! please  hear this before you reed my post :)



Im going to tell you about a cartoon i've always loved, there is Pokemon! Oh yes, Pokemon, and even though  i dont watch the show or play the games anymore Pokemon still has a little peace of my heart <3.
My pencil case has a lot of old stickers and i still use it I got It since 8 years ago.


I think i always love Pokemon because the design and colors of the monsters are very beautifull. 
And all of the show's extensive seasons, it was all very interesting to me. But the show was very violent because it's about humans forcing animals to fight each other. I used to play the game in an emulator on my computer when I was 11 years old. The pixel style was very nice.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario