Hi
I am Lucas Molina, I'm 21 years old (almost 22 but usually people think I'm younger).
I've been an art student for 3 years. It has been a very hard but rewarding experience.
This is the first time I've made a blog. Im very excited because i have always thought It is a good way to look for stuff and information that we like. that posibility is very nice and of easy to access.
For example, i love music, dont care about the genre, only the vibes and flow. And I would like to share that whit you. This place is meant to be for that, sharing the things we love. Maybe i think this way because it reminds me of when i used to surf Tumblr website, in fact, the URL of this blog its my old Tumblr nickname. It's very nostalgic to me.
To finish this up, I thing its a good idea to share something.
The paiting kid reminds me of when i was a child and the old man is like my grandfather Egidio María Molina. Rest in Peace lelo.
in this years of my life i remember that i hear in my house the next song, soo happy! its beatifull <3
Meia Lua Inteira - Caetano Veloso

i like your vibes and flow uwu you seem nice, ur grandfather is probably proud of you. i hope u have a good day :-)
ResponderEliminar